Thursday, September 28, 2006

Nuts and Honeys

I joined a kickball team with a bunch of co-workers. (Yes, it's the game you played in 2nd grade with the big red ball) I did it because I thought it would be fun and there were rumors of cheap beer after the games. Well, even without the beers, it's been a ton of fun.

I'm on the team "Nuts and Honeys" in the Studio City League of WAKA. We're 1-0-1 and I'm one of the left fielders. Somehow, I got roped into becoming the team's official re-capper, so I'm posting the recaps here, for the hell of it.

We practice every Wed. (yup, practice), and we have games every Monday at the North Hollywood Rec Center. I haven't played on an organized sports team since intramural floor hockey in college, so it's been a little different being a part of a "team." Hell, I even bought cleats for better footing.

So anyway, when you see the recaps that I'm about to post, you'll understand.

No comments: