Thursday, October 26, 2006

First Month Anniversary


Wow, the blog is officially a month old, and how we've grown in a month. Remember in high school, when you were "dating" someone and a month was a big enough anniversary to warrant flowers or some sort of gift? Well, instead of a gift, I'm giving myself a blogging grade. I'm going to critique two qualities and then give a cumulative grade:

1. Content: I'd say the content is okay. I'm still struggling at times, trying to figure out what to write, and I think it shows. There's a lot of things I've thought about writing about, but still not comfortable enough to write them. The kickball recaps are pretty big and meaty and take up a lot of time. Youtube videos can seem lazy, but they're fun. And I did have a few too many music/Rolling Stones blog items, at least in my mind. GRADE: C+

2. Quantity: This is the 23rd post, which, after a month seems pretty good, but I got off to a roaring start. Things have slowed lately, but I'd say that's because I've been damn busy lately and haven't had a lot of time to do much blogging. To be honest, I never thought I'd be able to keep up as much as I have, though, and would've tired of this after two days, but I haven't. And I kind of enjoy it. So, for the first month, I'd give me a GRADE of B.

That puts my overall GRADE at B-, not bad for my first month. Maybe now, I'll buy my blog flowers. Now, at some point, I should tell someone that I'm writing this crap...

2 comments:

PVision said...

Dude,
•YouTube = Lazy Humor = Blogfodder.
•Nice re: Blog Grading.
•When does your blog get jewlery?
•I skip your sports reviews, sorry.

Bill said...

In all the excitement, I don't know how you never said a word. Nice surprise indeed!