Saturday, November 11, 2006

Cat vs. Dinner

There's a major debate going on in my head right now - let me set the scene:

I'm on the couch, listening to some music, checking my email. Our cat, Winnie, not known to be a lap cat, leaps onto the couch, makes her way onto my lap, and settles down on my right leg, resting. This is a very rare thing.

Imagine this, but on my leg:

Here's the catch: I'm hungry. I need to eat dinner.

Who wins out?

Right now, it's the cat, because she put her head down to sleep and she just looks too damn cute. Also, this will make Heather jealous that I'm getting attention from the cat.

If only I had a camera on me right now...or a remote control within reach to switch stations on my Sirius radio because I'm not a real big 10,000 Maniacs fan. Oh, the song ended and it's old-school R.E.M. Nevermind.

I guess I won't be moving any time soon.

No comments: