Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mad Dash To Leave Town

Before I leave on trips, I like to make lists of things I need to do. It makes me feel better for some reason. Well, for the blog, I'll make a list of good & bad from the week...

THE GOOD
  • Leaving town tomorrow for NC to see my sister get her PHD
  • The Yankees clinched a playoff spot
  • Halo 3 is awesome and makes me smile
  • Meatpocalypse 3: grilling pork with Patry for our entire staff, and yes, it was delicious
  • The Giants beating the Redskins
  • The new Foo Fighters album is good
  • You can download Wes Anderson's short film "Hotel Chevalier" free on itunes
  • I got tickets to see Van Halen in LA, and I will rock out hard!
  • All my laundry is done
THE BAD
  • Car breaking down; being without car from Sunday until tonight
  • Dealership trying to overcharge me
  • Bringing car to other mechanic to get better deal
  • Our flight is at 8am tomorrow...at LAX.
  • No Halo 3 for a weekend
  • I am extremely gassy from beans from the Meatpocalypse today (Poor Heather)
  • I still have to pack
  • Did I mention the 8am flight...
Reports from North Carolina to come...if I have internet at the hotel.

4 comments:

Me said...

safe travels.

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! 1 hr and 15 minutes early for us west coasters. have a great trip and birthday!!!

Brian said...

Thanks all!

Ellie May said...

Happy Birthday, Brian Michael.