Monday, January 21, 2008

Chia Bart

For Christmas, Heather and I got a Chia Bart from a friend. We thought about re-gifting it to some poor sucker (aka, Heather's dad). But I had never chia-d before, and since I had nothing else to do with my life, I decided to grow Chia Bart and document it. Here's just a tease...
I've created a flickr site with pictures documenting his entire growth. Click on this link to see how Bart has grown in just about two weeks...and to see how crazy unemployment has truly made me.

Don't be lazy, click here to look at Chia Bart's growth. You have nothing better to do. That report doesn't have to be finished until tomorrow. Delay it. Go read about my sad life with Chia Bart.

Now! Do it!

3 comments:

Dave said...

I enjoyed Chia Bart. In that creepy picture it looks like he has snot coming from his nose. I wonder what the cat is thinking...

PVision said...

He's got some long hair, that Chia Bart.

Buffy said...

Well done! Can you smoke the clippings? That would be sa-weet!