Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year...And Set Your Tivo....

Happy New Year, everyone! I hope 2008 has gotten off to a great start. Mine did: Heather and I won a game of Trivial Pursuit. I think that's a sign of a good year ahead.

And if anyone is interested, tonight is the premiere of "Ocean Force: Huntington Beach," a show I worked on this year. It was formerly known as "Beach Patrol," but the network merged "Beach Patrol" with another show they already had called "Ocean Force." It follows the lifeguards, cops, and paramedics of Huntington Beach, and there's some pretty incredibly rescues and life saving.

The show is on tonight at 8pm on TruTV (formerly Court TV...yet another name change). After tonight's premiere, the show will air on Monday night's.

And if you want a small taste of the show, here are two "Ocean Force: Huntington Beach" webisodes I produced. (In the second webisode, listen closely for a familiar voice):


1 comment:

Auntie El said...

Brian, loved the first two episodes of Ocean Force - Huntington Beach. That show is great! You must get tons of great footage to put that show together.
Being a reality tv junkie, I feel that this is one of the best!!