Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Crazy Saturday, Part 1: SEEK AND DESTROY!

I got an email from Blake the other day: he's re-doing his kitchen and needed some help doing demo work. I am not known as a guy who likes doing manual labor, but throw in a sledgehammer and a crowbar, and I can be convinced to join in on the fun.

Of course, I said yes, and I had a BLAST destroying Blake's old kitchen. Actually, it seemed like we all enjoyed breaking things a little too much. If you've had a frustrating week of work, I highly suggest spending a few hours doing demo work: it really helps you release that tension.

Blake's doing a blog about his kitchen over here. But, really, you should check out this link to see a few more pictures and a great time-lapse of the destruction that Patry did.
I became obsessed with taking out the tiling and the counter. Well, actually, it was just pretty satisfying to bash the tiles and break them into powder. A Crazy Saturday, Part 2, coming tomorrow...

2 comments:

Blake Levin said...

Thanks for your help! I'm glad I could take some time off from being a world famous photographer to work on the kitchen with you.

PVision said...

Fubar. Big time.