Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Next Great Rapper

I sent this email to Found Magazine today - true story:

One of my co-workers found a wadded up piece of paper in the parking lot outside of our office. Luckily, we opened it up instead of throwing it away.

What looks like a long letter is actually a really bad gangsta rap. I mean, every rap cliche is in it: guns, killing, weed, '64 Impala, bad grammar.

I'm assuming this aspiring rapper decided this was a B-side instead of a hit, and decided to ditch it.

Click on it to read - it is genius:

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Oh man. Oh man oh man. Above the horrible imagery of murder and mayhem, it's the spelling that's killing me. . .superbole? Is that more than hyperbole?

Gwen said...

WOW. You should find that guy and hire him to write VO.